Sunday, September 28, 2008

Amazing Stories

I forgot to write last week so this week will have to be an extra long update in the life of Greg. I was upset about Purdue, skipped a few practices, have SAT's next week....

Purdue lost to Notre Dame last weekend and the lost just proved again how bad Curtis Painter really is. He makes horrible decisions even when he has no pressure on him. I'm bored so im going to find random pictures and then act like I am a person in it.







In this picture I have caught a beautiful fish in the St. Marys river. One day I was floating up stream on a speed boat and all of a sudden the boat started a rockin. It was rocking left and right until out of the corner of my eye I saw the most beautiful fish I will ever see. The fish was about 6 feet long and weighed over three tons.



As soon as I saw this amazing feat, I decided I want to catch this sucker. So I told my wife to put the boat into full throttle and chase down that massive fish. So with spear in hand we sped down the St. Mary's river at 60 mph for about an hour before we caught up to the beast.



I took one deep breath and dove at it with my spear. My spear missed his heart and I had to make a quick decision. Keep holding on to the spear and risk my life or hold onto the spear and go for a wild ride. I decided to the match the beast and hold on.



Let me be the first to tell you that this monster was not about to just give up after having a spear stabbed all the way through its body and a 185 pound human hanging on to the spear. It dragged me all the way to the origin of the St. Mary river in the highest of the highest mountains. That mountain being Mount Yummycaca in Yummycaca, Indiana.



Mount Yummycaca is one of the most beautiful places you will ever see. The fish was swimming with me connected to the spear and then all of a sudden it said something. "Hey you get off my back and be my friend," said the scaly creature in a very deep confounding voice.



I replied, "Ok, I would love to have a fish for a friend, only if I can take a picture with you to prove we are friends." The fish of course wanted to be my friend so I took him out of the water told him to smile and my wife who had followed the fish all the way back to the top of Yummycaca took the picture. I then through the fish back in the water and now we meet once every month to discuss our friendship and return to magical mount Yummycaca.

No comments: