Friday, September 12, 2008

Camp Crosley

Well, at this last minute desperation to get to 1800 words I'll talk about my upcoming weekend. The last week was another week of get home after 10 P.M. But next week my work schedule starts to tune down. I'm only working Monday, Wednesday, Thursday.
Tonight I am going to Camp Crosley with the swim team. I am a part of the SWAC team even though I haven't been to any afternoon practices because of work. I enjoy Camp Crosley; there are a lot of team activities and we get to know each other better. However, Saturday morning I am leaving Camp Crosley early to go to the Purdue - Oregon game. Purdue is a major underdog in this match up due to the fact that Oregon is a nationally ranked team; Oregon's running back and their secondary are some of the best personnel in the country. The secondary is one of the fastest I have ever seen and I can't wait to see how Curtis Painter and our sub par wide recievers react to the pressure. On Sunday, I am going to my work to play racquetball with friends. We've all been talking about doing it but Sunday I think we will finally do it.
Gotta go get to camp crosley, have a good rest of your weekend jankowski...Lets GO BOILERS!

No comments: